Tim and Laura Spear ForestEdge Gardens 12285 Lindsey Lane 80908 719-648-4588
We are located about 20 minutes from downtown Colorado Springs, on the north side of the city. From I-25 at Exit 153, it takes about seven minutes to get to our house.
1. From Interstate 25 take Exit 153, Interquest Parkway, and go east.
2. You will pass Hollywood Theatre, some restaurants and banks.
3. At the intersection of Interquest Pkwy and Voyager Dr. go straight through the light (World Prayer Center on your left).
4. You will pass Pikes Peak Community College on your left and you will pass the intersection to Powers Blvd. on your right. This road takes you through three more lights till you get to Shoup Road. 5. Go right onto Shoup road and go 1.3 miles to Lindsey Lane. Go right on Lindsey Lane and follow the lane to the end.
6. You may park anywhere as long as it’s not a mail delivery day. If it is, don’t park in front of any of the mailboxes.
7. Enter the Moon Gate into the Peak View Garden.
All the roads are well marked, so we are easy to find. Please call us if you have further questions. See you at the garden!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.